It's that time of year again... Slow Food USA is pleased to announce that the 4th Annual Online Auction is now LIVE!
Visit the Slow Food USA auction web page for a complete listing of all of this year's items up for grabs: http://slowfoodusa.org/support/auction.html
Our members and network of supporters have worked hard these last few months to gather together nearly 150 items available for bidding through eBay and MissionFish websites.
A selection of this year's offerings includes:
- an Italian-made wood fired oven from Los Angeles Ovenworks
- VIP tickets to any one of musician Jack Johnson's Summer '08 Concert tour
- an autographed book collection by author Michael Pollan
- a 2-night B&B stay in Montepulciano, Tuscany
- private cocktail parties, wine tastings & tours; oodles of artisanal food products from cured meat to luscious brownies
- dining options at numerous restaurants across the country both renowned nationally, or just by locals-in-the-know!
If you have any question regarding the auction process and post-bid follow-up, please contact Patrick Keeler by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 718-260-8000 x122.
Good luck and happy hunting